Updated: September 1, 2021
Information Collected by Ignitio
Registration & Customer Support
You may provide us with information about you when you subscribe to an Ignitio Service, register with us, complete a web form, request a demonstration, visit www.ignitio.com, use our Services, respond to our offers, attend our events, contact us for support, or otherwise interact with our team. During such processes, we collect Personal Information. For example, we may collect your name, role, company, address, email, telephone, billing information, and/or title. We may also collect supplemental public and third-party information about you, such as information about the company where you work.
We use information-gathering tools such as cookies to collect information as you navigate our Services/website. Through such tools, we receive and store information about your use of our Services/website. For example, we receive information that your browser or device sends to our servers whenever you visit our website. Your browser/device may tell us your internet protocol (IP) address and other information such as browser type and version, language and time zone settings, operating system, browser plug-ins, and device type. When you use an Ignitio Service, your browser may also tell us about the actions you take, the page that led you to our Service, and, if applicable, the search engine and search terms that led you to our Service. Our servers collect similar information when you are logged into our Services/website.
The information we receive through cookies and similar technologies may be associated with you, depending on the Service/website you are using. In addition, third parties may be able to collect information about your online activities by using cookies or similar technologies when you use our Services/websites. We may use first-party and third-party cookies, web beacons, and other such technologies in accordance with the information and options provided to you when they are used. When we advertise we may collect information about which ads are displayed to you, which ads you click on, and where ads are displayed to you.
For more information about the types of cookies we use and managing cookies, please see Your Personal Information Rights below.
Buttons, Tools, & Content from Other Companies
Social Networking Pages, Public Chat, Message Boards & User Postings
We may maintain pages on social networking and social media sites and collect information when you interact with them.
You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but if you do not provide us with your Personal Information when we request it, we may not be able to provide you with the Services you want to use, or tailor them to you.
Use of Information Collected by Ignitio
We may use the information we collect about you under our Services agreement terms to:
- Provide you the Services or information you have requested
- Send you business notifications related to our Services
- Discuss payments, additional purchases, or subscription renewals
- Obtain feedback about our Services to enhance them
- Diagnose problems associated with our Services
- Periodically communicate with you about our Services
- Allow you to communicate with other Service users
- Perform analysis of customer patterns to understand your interests and needs
We may use the information we collect about you for our legitimate interests to:
- Aggregate data from our Services for benchmarking metrics and other uses
- Provide you Ignitio website content
- Operate and improve our Services
- Research current/potential customers and the effectiveness of our marketing
- Personalize our website/Services/Communications to your likely interests and needs
- Email/text you marketing information about Ignitio, our Services, new releases, etc.
- Text/call you to discuss our Services, your results using them, and related opportunities
- Display personalized ads to you
- Combine it with other public/private information sources in order to support you better
We may use the information we collect about you for marketing purposes to:
- Email or text you information about Ignitio, new releases, special offers, and similar marketing information
- Contact you via telephone to discuss our Services and related offers
- Display personalized ads to you
- Combine information we collect about you with other public or private information sources in order to provide you with Communications that may be relevant to you
The information we collect about you may be combined with information from third party sources. For example, your name, email address, phone number, and title may be combined with information about your company obtained from professional networking sites and information service providers. Our processing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes outside of a consent requirement in law will be in our legitimate interest. Where required by law, we will obtain your consent to the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent or object to receiving further marketing information at any time as provided in our Communications or as described below.
Sharing Information Collected by Ignitio
We work with companies that provide services or otherwise help support our business. Such companies may provide data hosting, process payments, or send Communications on our behalf, for example. These companies may have access to your Personal Information including:
- When you purchase a license to use or indicate interest in a third-party product or service through Ignitio, so the third party may contact you about your interest
- With our resellers and other sales partners to assist you with ordering Services
- When we hire assistance to market our Services and provide you with information and offers related to Ignitio, including displaying Internet ads to you
Ignitio may also share your Personal Information:
- When we are required or believe we are required to provide it in response to a court order, subpoena, applicable law, government statute, regulation, or other legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary in our legitimate interests to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our Services/websites against attacks, or protect the property and security of Ignitio or of our customers and users
- To the extent necessary to meet lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- When we aggregate and share de-identified information collected by our Services in order to provide statistical information or market research to you or to third parties
- When you consent to the sharing
Information Security & Storage
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we maintain administrative, technical, and physical security controls designed to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no such controls are 100% effective and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your Personal Information.
Your Personal Information and data files may be stored on our servers and/or the servers of our affiliated companies. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services you use, to comply with our legal obligations and rights including fraud prevention and agreement enforcement, and to meet operational/other requirements such as maintenance of our backup systems if your use of our Services ends. We retain aggregate information indefinitely for product research and development uses.
Your Personal Information Rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and complete by using the most recent information you provide and by enabling you to review and edit your Personal Information by accessing your account.
Regarding cookies, you have options for managing the types of cookies used by Ignitio:
- Required Cookies: enable basic Services features like secure login. Because required cookies are essential to Services operations, you may not opt out of these cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: support a better user experience and allow us to analyze your use of our Services/websites to evaluate and improve them. Examples include retaining login details and other information you enter or choices you make, displaying your saved filters and views, or giving us insight into feature popularity. To learn about controlling functionality cookies by using your browser settings, see aboutcookies.org.
- Advertising Cookies: may be used to understand your interests or shared with advertisers to show you ads. For example, advertising cookies can be used to share data with advertisers so that the ads you see are more targeted, to allow you to share web pages with social networks, or to allow you to post comments. To learn more, visit the opt-out pages of the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance.
Ignitio respects the rights you may have under certain laws and circumstances to request:
- A copy of your Personal Information held by us
- Correction or erasure of your Personal Information
- Restricted processing of your Personal Information while we address your concerns
- Transferal of your Personal Information to a third party
- Fair, non-discriminatory treatment during the exercise of your privacy rights
Submit requests to the Ignitio contact information below and after verifying your identity we will assist you. If you are unhappy with a response you receive about the treatment of your Personal Information, you may also refer your concerns to the relevant privacy or data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Opting Out of Ignitio Communications
You may opt out of receiving Communications by modifying your website or Service profile, or by unsubscribing to marketing communications that no longer interest you. To unsubscribe, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions contained in the Communication we sent you. You may also send an email to privacy@Ignitio.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line and a list of Communication(s) you no longer wish to receive in the email body.
Attn: Privacy Officer
12110 Sunset Hills Rd. #600
Reston, VA 20190